access newsnet w/ vax under vms 4.1??

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner slerner at sesame.UUCP
Wed Aug 7 08:42:25 AEST 1985

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR LINE-EATER ***

I am looking for a system that will allow our VAX/785 running VMS
4.1 to access the newsnet.  I would like to know if there is any
product that will run on our system that will allow access to the
net without switching the entire system to unix (we can't).

Please respond via mail.

Thanks in advance.

--
Opinions expressed are public domain, and do not belong to Lotus
Development Corp.

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner

              {genrad|ihnp4|ima}!wjh12!talcott!sesame!slerner
                      {cbosgd|harvard}!talcott!sesame!slerner
                                slerner%sesame at harvard.ARPA