4.2 or 4.3 for uVaxII?

Jordan Hayes jordan at ucbvax.ARPA
Sat Aug 31 12:08:47 AEST 1985

In article <106000005 at uiucuxc> grayson at uiucuxc.Uiuc.ARPA writes:

>I've heard the source will now be $750 to universities...

We here in the distribution office for 4BSD will sell anyone with
a SYS III or SYS V (current) AT&T (commercial or university) source
license 4.2BSD. It runs on VAX-11/7{3,5,8}0. Those current 4.2BSD
sites will receive information packets in the mail when we are ready
to distribute 4.3

The current price of 4.2BSD is $750.

There has been no announcement of prices or delivery dates for 4.3