Good C compilers for 68000

Michael Cruess cruess at oakhill.UUCP
Tue Aug 27 01:37:38 AEST 1985

I tried to respond via mail, but apparently neither I nor my software  know
how to do it properly.  So:

The Motorola Microprocesor Software Catalog has listings  for  at  least  a
dozen  C  compilers  from various sources, including Green Hills.  The book
lists addresses and telephone numbers for vendors, plus  a  description  of
what  type  of systems (hardware and/or O.S.) required to run the software.
It should be available from Motorola Semiconductor field sales offices.

Michael Cruess                                              oakhill!cruess
Motorola, Inc.
Microprocessor Products Group