Good C compilers for 68000

lalonde at nicmad.UUCP lalonde at nicmad.UUCP
Sun Aug 25 00:57:01 AEST 1985

We purchased the Green Hills C compiler from a company called OASYS Inc. in
Cambridge MA. We also purchased OASYS's 68k assembler package (GH C compiler
produces assembley language source). We have been very pleased with the GH
compiler performance. Green Hills also has F77 and Pascal compilers available
for the 68K family (000/010/020). All three languages are call compatible so
that C functions can call F77 subroutines etc. etc.. The person to contact at
OASYS about the Green Hills compiler family is Paul Ray.

	Paul Ray
	OASYS Inc.
	60 Aberdeen Ave.
	Cambridge MA. 02138
	(617) 491-4180

I am not affiliated with OASYS Inc. in any way. I just buy tools from them.