DHU11 Driver?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Sat Aug 17 02:26:28 AEST 1985

Has anyone out there hacked up a device driver for the DHU11 16 terminal
board? I find myself with a brand spanking new 785 with a whole bunch of
these things, and it turns out in retrospect that they aren't compatibile
with a regular DH driver (DEC also knew this, but they assumed that our
previous SA knew what he was doing, and he evidently assumed that a DH was
a DH.)

So I'm in a position with a brand new, almost unusable machine. DEC is
snooping around for a driver, but isn't confident they'll find one (they
suggested checking the net, as a matter of fact... sigh). If we can't find
a driver, we'll be forced to run a swap of the DHU for DH boards, and we've
been told that is a few weeks worth of delay.

Any leads, pointers, suggestions, and especially drivers, would be MOST
helpful! Thanks in advance...

	chuq

--
Chuq Von Rospach nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA {decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4}!nsc!chuqui

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!