DR11-W driver needed (Ultrix)

Steve Holzworth sch at dedalus.UUCP
Tue Dec 17 05:18:45 AEST 1985

We need the source for a DR11-W driver for a microVax II running
Ultrix-32M.  The DR is used to talk to a Raster Tech model One/25.
We were using a CADMUS running Sys 5.  (I find it both interesting
and appropriate that their netname is ulose (you lose).  But that's
another story...).  I have written drivers for V7, BSD 3.X, and VMS,
so I will be able to figure out almost anything reasonable.  My problem
with Ultrix is lack of suitable system documentation (are you listening
DEC Ultrix Support?).

I would greatly appreciate any help that is offered.

						Thanks,
						Steve Holzworth
						mcnc!ikonas!dedalus!sch