Vote for mod.os

Dave Mason mason at utcsri.UUCP
Tue Dec 17 14:13:30 AEST 1985

I seem to have the approval of some of The-Powers-That-Be for the creation
of mod.os.  The backbone people seem to feel that the net load is lower with
mod groups than net groups, and at this point I am not sure I disagree.

I volunteered a while ago to moderate this, hoping someone has some software
to help in digesting.  I am still game for this, but it will have to wait
until I move to a new system (should be early January).

I recommend those who want a forum for discussion of operating systems topics
to followup to net.news.group with an affirmative vote.
--
Usenet:	{dalcs dciem garfield musocs qucis sask titan trigraph ubc-vision
 	 utzoo watmath allegra cornell decvax decwrl ihnp4 uw-beaver}