3Bx system users....

BostonU SysMgr root%bostonu.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Fri Feb 8 18:29:55 AEST 1985

	I would like to establish contact with other users
	of AT&T 3B systems.

	Should this go on this list or should another list
	be formed (or does it exist already??) It seems to me
	that (oweing to the nature of UNIX) the machine types
	discussed is already eclectic in nature and there might
	be enough people out there curious to hear the discussion.
	On the other hand, this list is quite loaded.

	Yes, I mean discussions of a more wizardly nature although
	when faced with a brand new machine even wizards can be
	a little simple minded.

		-Barry Shein, Boston University