How to make Rand editor work with 132 column terminal?

wa371 wa371 at sdcc12.UUCP
Sun Feb 24 17:21:35 AEST 1985

Is it possible to make the Rand editor work with a (Wyse-50)
132 column terminal?
I have changed the co# entry in termcap with no results, the Rand
editor still thinks I have only 80 columns.  The vi editor works
fine, however.  This is on a v.7 system with sh and csh.
Thanks.

Bernd Riechelmann                   (Not affiliated with U.C. San Diego)
UUCP: ...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcc12!wa371,   ARPA: sdcsvax!sdcc12!wa371 at nosc