What is the "Rand" editor? (actually about MH)

Brandon Allbery bsa at ncoast.UUCP
Tue Feb 5 07:49:41 AEST 1985

Since the Rand editor is supposed (last I heard) to come with MH, and
I have a question about MH...

MH is supposed to be available (a) for Xenix systems (amongst others),
and (b) on tape.  But we have a TRS-80 Model 16 running Xenix... and
Tandy has yet to provide a tape drive for it.  (Not on our hard disk.
There is supposed to be one on TRS-80 35 meg drives.  Not that it has
a standard format.)  So, my questions:

1) is MH actually available for our machine, or did we fall in the cracks?
2) How would it be made available to us?  TRS-Xenix format floppies?
   UUCP?  Or plan X?

Thanks in advance,
Brandon (bsa at ncoast.UUCP)
--
   Brandon Allbery @ decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!bsa (..ncoast!tdi1!bsa business)
6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, Ohio 44131 +1 216 524 1416 (or what have you)