Vax 750 correctable memory errors

charisse at infoswx.UUCP charisse at infoswx.UUCP
Fri Feb 22 08:39:00 AEST 1985

If you are using DEC memory, we have experienced the same thing.
We get soft ecc errors on a particular board and they just go
on an on.  I've never tried just rebooting, our DEC rep said it
was probably a heat problem, so we shut down the machine and
yank each of the boards out and stuff them in again. We have run
for as long as 10 days before bothering to shut the system down
and have never had a hard error.  I'd be interested in any
information about this problem. Thanx

charisse castagnoli
{ihnp4, allegra!convex, ctvax}!infoswx!charisse