4.2::SYSV compatability problem

Bill Stewart HO 4K-435 x0705 stewart at houxf.UUCP
Sat Feb 16 13:23:22 AEST 1985

Actually, USG (or whoever) very quickly came out with 'Mcc', the
multiple-externs-ok version of cc, because of the level of screaming from the
general community.  I don't know if it got released outside BTL (I assume it
did?), but if you were staying in a motel in Red Bank fixing it you were
probably working here.
--
Bill Stewart	ho95c!wcs AT&T Bell Labs, Holmdel NJ
HO 4K-435 x0705   (201-949-0705)