Unix (In)Security

Spyridon Triantafyllopoulos sigma at usl.UUCP
Wed Jan 9 13:13:49 AEST 1985

gee, you are saying that there have been a couple of attempts
to make a secure O.S (in general i assume) and failed

Have you logged in on the most secure operating system??
Have you logged in on a Multics lately????

Well, after using Multics for 3 years (full size, release 10.2 and going)
you GOT to use it to believe it. Very neat and very secure. now if
these wiz kids set up their apples to find the password....

anyway. I have used them all. Multics is THE BEST. (but, as
described by our local DBMS prof, Multics is Overhead City).
There is a price for everything.

-- Spiros

Spiros Triantafyllopoulos  <> USENET {ut-sally, akgua}!usl!sigma
Computer Science Dept, USL <> CSNet  TriantafyllopoulosS%usl at csnet-relay.ARPA

             "This file contains no opinions whatsoever"