MH.5 available

Jim Guyton guyton at rand-unix
Tue Jan 15 08:33:54 AEST 1985

The version of MH that was included with the 4.2BSD
distribution was very (very!) old.

The MH.5 from UCI should be considered the latest MH.
It contains years worth of bugfixes and enhancements
over the 4.2BSD version.  It's running at several sites,
including Rand.

MH.5 will (I think) be included in the 'next' 4.2BSD
distribution.

The bug-fixes and enhancements are really too numerous
to list.  It's worth $50 just for the bugfixes.  Or
wait a while and get it along with the new 4.2BSD.  MH.5
will also be included in our software distributon of
the Rand "E" editor.

-- Jim Guyton, Director
   Information Systems Lab
   Rand Corporation