AT&T and Unix - The real issue

BostonU SysMgr root%bostonu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Thu Jan 17 03:36:09 AEST 1985

	Ok, gotta comment although I promised myself I would drop
	this.

	I think if you re-read my message I mentioned over and over
	again that these giveaways were for educational institutions
	only and we should be thankful for that aspect. My whole
	reference to GNU addressed your point about Joe (or Jane)
	random hacker.

	I HATE when someone, deciding that they can't argue against
	what you said, just decides to claim you said something
	completely different that they CAN argue against (straw-man.)

	It's bona-fide, you just want to blow steam and don't
	really have any interest in a discussion so why don't
	you just take this to your corner bar.

		-Barry Shein, Boston University