yacc: public domain?

Berry Kercheval berry at zinfandel.UUCP
Wed Jan 9 04:38:20 AEST 1985

In article <185 at thunder.UUCP> gamiddleton at thunder.UUCP (Guy Middleton) writes:
>Are you saying that *anybody* who uses a system should be made to sign a
>non-disclosure agreement?  I doubt that any university (with several hundred
>students on a typical Unix machine) could force all of them to sign any such
>thing.

When someone matriculates at a university, most of them sign some sort of
document agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the University,
don't they?  I know I did.  I would be very surprised if registered students,
faculty and staff were NOT obliged by this document to respect the University's
contractual obligations.

--
"Take this //JOB and run it!"

Berry Kercheval		Zehntel Inc.	(ihnp4!zehntel!zinfandel!berry)
(415)932-6900