process status from the keyboard (like ^T in tops20)

Kurt H. Haserodt kurt at wucs.UUCP
Wed Jan 16 09:16:57 AEST 1985

If anybody has implemented a feature which will give you your
running process status (and possibly other system status info)
upon the entry of a certain control code, I would like to obtain
the kernel (and other) changes required.

I know that others have done this, but, after searching my archive
of news, can find no source.

Please either send the package along or respond by mail saying you
have such a thing.  Requests for my results will be honored.

Thanks in advance.
--

Kurt Haserodt				..!ihnp4!wucs!kurt
Box 1045 Washington University		(314)-889-6160