CELERITY info request

BostonU SysMgr root%bostonu.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Sat Jul 20 17:55:45 AEST 1985

I am looking for current impressions of the CELERITY system. Someone
here seems fairly serious about picking one up, it sounds very good.

I would appreciate experiences with maintenance, sources, network
support etc.

Please send to me directly (bzs%bu-cs at csnet-relay) as I believe
this has been somewhat hashed out in public already (if anyone
saved those replies I would appreciate them.) Thanks in advance.

I will be happy to summarize to anyone what I get.

	-Barry Shein, Boston University