Can something like Script be done in System V?

Barry Shein root at bu-cs.UUCP
Wed Jul 3 05:12:27 AEST 1985

Arghh...oh well. I for one am still interested...has anyone done anything
like 4.2bsd script under SYS-V. I'll remind the group of the original
question cuz in the months of digression on the topic the rest of us
have gotten our new SYSV R2 systems with sxt's and vsxts etc, tho
maybe the answer is still no (then, has anyone added pty's to SYSV yet?)

	-Barry Shein, Boston University

P.S. My students need this and thank you in advance.