4.2 lpd -- has anyone seen this problem ??

Chris Seabrook cds at qtlon.UUCP
Fri Jul 26 00:10:51 AEST 1985

[]
	I have recently been looking at the 4.2 spooler as a replacement
to our own locally written one. I have been running it for the last few
days to print on one of our printers.
	I noticed that the system seemed to be getting clogged up with a vast
number of zombies, all of which were children of the lpd process. Before I
spend hours looking for the problem I thoght it worth asking if anyone has
seen this before. The software is the unmodified stuff distributed with 4.2.
--

		Chris Seabrook

UUCP:			{ENGLAND}!ukc!qtlon!cds
			qusavx!qtlon!cds