Fascist daemons

Brandon Allbery bsa at ncoast.UUCP
Fri Jul 26 23:52:04 AEST 1985

Expires:

We are a public-access site.  However, one dial-in tty is reserved for system
administrators and the system owner from 8AM-6PM: 5 minutes max. for ordinary
users, 1 hour for system administrators, the system owner gets priority because
it's what he bought the system for.  But we CONSTANTLY get non-administrators
using th eline for hours playing games.

The only solution is a cron daemon to kick them off as necessary.

These people are NOT mature, responsible adults! -- if they were, they would
pay more attention to rules.  Instead, they immaturely flaunt them.  As would
be expected on a public-access site.

--bsa
--
Brandon Allbery, Unix Consultant -- 6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, OH 44131
decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!bsa; ncoast!bsa at case.csnet; +1 216 524 1416; 74106,1032