UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V1#111

Mike Muuss Unix-Wizards-Request at BRL.ARPA
Tue Jul 23 02:33:00 AEST 1985

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Sat, 20 Jul 1985              V1#111

Today's Topics:
                              pcc for 8088
              re: Dump(8) and the Modified Tower of Hanoi
                     Help on sed script for px src
                        mailwatch script wanted
            Re: instability in Berkeley versus AT&T releases
                          Re: monitoring ttys
                  RM05 and TE16 on the same controller
                           AT&T Long Distance
                 Re: inode number -> pathname? (4.2BSD)
               Alternate object code linker being sought
            Re: instability in Berkeley versus AT&T releases
                      Re: mailwatch script wanted
                        Xenix Crash? Trivial...
                 Re: inode number -> pathname? (4.2BSD)
         Killing processes that are sleeping with -ve priority
                  Re: shorts vs. ints on a VAX 11/750
                 Re: inode number -> pathname? (4.2BSD)
                          Re: History lessons
                       Re: Speeding up the 3B2...