Email address for info on AT&T UNIX under VM

Oved Ben-Aroya oved%techunix.BITNET at wiscvm.ARPA
Wed Jul 17 09:35:53 AEST 1985

Greetings!

We've just seen the news of AT&T new UNIX system under VM, in
COMPUTERWORLD.  We would like to know more about it, and as soon as
possible. So we sent mail to AT&T at Morris-town and at the same time
we look for an Email address for quick communication.

Can you, please, supply us with the appropriate address?
                                Thanks in advance,
                                Dr. Oved Ben-Aroya

--
Oved Ben-Aroya, Taub Computer Center, Technion City, Haifa 32000, Israel
BITNET: oved at techunix or ccsa1ob at technion