Strange behavior at boot time from swapon...

louie at umd5.UUCP louie at umd5.UUCP
Wed Jul 10 11:24:58 AEST 1985

In article <1036 at trwatf.UUCP> root at trwatf.UUCP (Lord Frith) writes:

>When we call swapon from the /etc/rc script we get the following
>messages...
>
>Adding /dev/rra0b as swap device
>No such device: \c

Funny; we get just the same message on our VAX 11/750 running ULTRIX 1.0.  I
thought that there was a garbage character in /etc/rc, but was never able to
find one.  I guess we'll see if ULTRIX 1.1 does this too.
--
Louis A. Mamakos WA3YMH   University of Maryland, Computer Science Center
 Internet: louie at umd5.arpa
 UUCP: {seismo!umcp-cs, ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!louie