Xenix Shared Data Bugs (and friends)

Robin Cutshaw robin at medstar.UUCP
Sat Jul 20 01:28:43 AEST 1985

> Why are you using sdenter if you haven't read the man page for it?
> Or is reading two whole pages of documentation too much effort?
> --

As usual, someone has to put in their cent-and-a-half.  The point wasn't
that it was a big deal to read the man pages for shared data, but that
any user can at will crash the system which is not necessarily the effect
of choice, and IBM just says read the manual.

I probably shouldn't have even taken the time to respond...

-robin

--
----
Robin Cutshaw