UDP/IP

Paul H. Mauritz paul at mogwai.UUCP
Fri Jun 14 07:52:05 AEST 1985

I am looking for an implementation of UDP/IP with tftp (trivial ftp) as the
interface which runs under 4.2BSD or Ultrix(same thing) . Any information
or pointers would be greatly appreciated.  Also, barring that, an
implementation of TCP/IP for an IBM PC running DOS with some other interface
than tftp would also help some.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Please respond by mail, and I will summarize
to the net.

--
Paul H. Mauritz - Digital Equipment Corporation

UUCP:   {decvax,decuac}!paul
ARPA:   decuac!paul at seismo.ARPA
AT&T:   (301) 474-4091
USPS:   8301 Professional Place, Landover MD USA EARTH 20785, MS-DCO/913

"Why is it that there are so many more horses' asses than there are
horses? 	- G. Gordon Liddy