UPAGES kernel constant

Ed Gould ed at mtxinu.UUCP
Tue Jun 18 10:02:34 AEST 1985

In article <1462 at utah-gr.UUCP> thomas at utah-gr.UUCP (Spencer W. Thomas) writes:

>If you had /usr/include/machine set up as a symbolic link to
>/sys/machine, this would not be a problem.

True, but it doesn't help if you're compiling a test kernel with
its own headers.  Adding a declaration of the appropriate
variable (uba_hd if I remember correctly) solves the "undefined"
problem:

	#define	KERNEL
	struct	uba_hd	uba_hd[1];

--
Ed Gould		    mt Xinu, 2910 Seventh St., Berkeley, CA  94710  USA
{ucbvax,decvax}!mtxinu!ed   +1 415 644 0146