ct for 4.2 ???

morse at leadsv.UUCP morse at leadsv.UUCP
Thu Jun 6 04:15:36 AEST 1985

I understand that ct is a program that will dial a specified phone
number, connect with a remote modem, and give the remote terminal
a login shell.  I guess its name stands for CALL TERMINAL.  I
believe that it runs under System V.

Does anybody have it running on 4.2?  Could you tell how I can get
it running on our 4.2 VAX?  Please respond by mail, as I don't
subscribe to these news groups.

Thanks...
--

Terry Morse  (408)743-1487

UUCP:     { (ucbvax!dual!sun) | (ihnp4!qubix) }    !sunncal!leadsv!morse
UUCP:     { allegra | ihnp4 | dual } !fortune!amdcad!cae780!leadsv!morse