AT&T Toolchest

Dwight Ernest dwight at timeinc.UUCP
Tue Jun 4 07:58:16 AEST 1985

We have at least received the signup contract for the Toolchest
after our initial request, although we have not yet completed
it (nor, obviously, submitted it). It came rather promptly,
about a month ago.
		--Dwight Ernest	KA2CNN	\ Usenet:...vax135!timeinc!dwight
		  Time Inc. Edit./Prod. Tech. Grp., New York City
		  Voice: (212) 554-5061 \ Compuserve: 70210,523
		  Telemail: DERNEST/TIMECOMDIV/TIMEINC \ MCI: DERNEST
"The opinions expressed above are those of the writer and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinions of Time Incorporated."