4.2BSD UN*X Internals Tutorial

Kevin Smallwood aad at pucc-i
Sat Jun 29 07:04:56 AEST 1985

I appologize if you have seen this twice, but Purdue University was off of
the news network for several weeks and some news got out while much did not.

We will hold a five day, in-depth 4.2BSD UN*X internals class from
July 22 to July 26 for our systems programming staff at Purdue University.
Dr. Thomas Doeppner, Associate Professor of Computer Science at Brown
University, will lead the workshop.  We may be able to accomodate a few
additional participants from academic institutions ($950) and industrial
organizations ($1,200).  Source code license is required.  Contact me
electronically for further details.

						Kevin C. Smallwood
						Purdue University
						{decvax|ihnp4}!purdue!kcs

PS. This tutorial is through the Institute of Advanced Professional Studies.