uvax II

Chuck Hedrick hedrick at topaz.ARPA
Mon May 20 07:22:49 AEST 1985

We are very interested in uvax II's.  While they are clearly fine for some
of our applications, we have others in which we want to be able to handle a
reasonably large number of users.  So far all of the reports have been about
how fast the CPU is.  As we all know, a fast chip is really nice, but it
isn't everything.  Has anyone tried putting a number of users on a uvax II?
Would you be willing to respond to the net or to me personally, describing
your experiences?