Need a DEQNA driver

BostonU SysMgr root%bostonu.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Thu May 16 17:56:59 AEST 1985

The graphics lab here has an Integrated Solutions box which
is a 68010 plugged into a Q-bus running 4.2. They also own
a DEQNA board and would love to tap it but need a driver.
Perusal by some of the people up there (they're competent,
I don't check their work) concludes that the DEUNA driver is
not very useful with a DEQNA. Before we dig in and write one:

Does anyone have a DEQNA driver for Unix. It can just be close,
I dunno, 2.9bsd or some such, we'll finish the work. Thanks in
advance.

	-Barry Shein, Boston University

P.S. Does anyone violently disagree that the DEUNA driver is
hopeless in this quest? If so I'll go look myself.

P.P.S. Good time, we continue to distribute a 4.2bsd and/or
Wollongong TCP/IP driver for a DR11-W attached to an NIU150
attached to the Ungermann/Bass Broadband system if you can use
it (see, selfish souls who canned this on the header lose!).
It gives your broadband all the functionality of the ethernet
for INET stuff, period.