ANSI and IBM labeled tape program posted to net.sources

David Herron, NPR Lover david at ukma.UUCP
Wed May 15 10:27:05 AEST 1985

I've posted a program which handled ANSI and IBM labeld tapes.

It's not been tested well, and hasn't been used much.  (Most of
the tapes we get are in other formats, so much for portability...)
It has written and read both formats on test tapes.  (And was
written with the advice of IBM's tape manual).

Everything should be self-explanatory.  If not ... just send
me some mail.  I'll try to answer any question.