Ethernet terminal concentrators + VAX 11/785 ?

Dennis Olsson doss at diku.UUCP
Tue May 7 23:52:09 AEST 1985

In article <83 at ecrcvax.UUCP> snoopy at ecrcvax.UUCP (Sebastian Schmitz) writes:
>VAX 785 is not a theoretical machine, we got ours last December
>and I wonder if that doesn't make ours first ?
>--
Sorry, ours came in the middle of September 1984.
And I think someone said, that it was the first one in Europe (but
I might have got it wrong).
---------
Snail: Dennis Olsson, DIKU, Sigurdsgade 41, DK-2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark.
 UUCP: ..mcvax!diku!doss                           +45 1 83 62 57 ext. 13.