VAX 750 Rev. 7 /boot fixes

Richard Johnson raj at uci.edu
Thu Nov 21 07:57:38 AEST 1985

There have been a few messages recently asking for the needed
changes to /boot under 4.2BSD on a VAX 750 in order to have it
automatically load the new microcode under Revision 7.  We got
a fix from Jim McKie at "mcvax.uucp" a long time ago and it works
just fine.  I recently got his permission to make it FTPable from
here.  You can get it via anonymous FTP from UCI.EDU.  It is called
"pub/rev7.shar".  This includes a uuencoded copy of the new microcode.