questions questions ???

on DUNDEE DEC-10 A.Cobley%dundee.ac.uk at ucl-cs.arpa
Thu Nov 21 05:02:25 AEST 1985

--------

(Sorry if any of these have been answed recently but I've not been
recieving for 4-5 weeks, mail directly to me if you can please).

1: Where can I get copies of a magazine called UNIX review?
	ie who publishes it?
2: Is emacs ready or availble for the UNIX system.?
3: What is the mail address of the MAP users group ( electronic or hard)?
   anyone got any info they could mail me?
4: Anybody using UNIX on apollo workstations got anything nice or nasty
to say about them? ( we intend to buy some and I'd like to know what
real users say about it not just what the sales men say)

			Thanks in advance.
			   andy.

A.COBLEY%DUNDEE at UCL-CS
A.COBLEY