tset vt100 screws up Suns

Guy Harris guy at sun.uucp
Sat Nov 9 18:58:49 AEST 1985

> I'm sure that it's in your /etc/termcap (under ND), or the yp termcap
> (under NFS).

"yp termcap"?  What the hell is that?  We certainly don't have it on any
machines at *this* site....  (Also note that there is no reference
*whatsoever* to a Yellow Pages "termcap" database under "Yellow Pages
Policies" in the "Sun Network Services" documentation, or in "termcap(5)",
or in the "termcap" software.)

> There may be documentation for this...

There is; see CONS(4S) in the Sun UNIX 2.0 System Interface Manual.  (No, it
wasn't in the 1.x documentation; *nostra culpa*  - not *mea*, I didn't work
here then.)

	Guy Harris