UUCP Protocol Information

Tanner Andrews tanner at ki4pv.UUCP
Wed Nov 20 13:27:03 AEST 1985

I've started to collect information on the same.  The "me-too" requests
have been put onto a mailing list; the first issue is on its way.  I
hope that the addresses I've formed aren't too far wrong.  Anyone left
out will please *mail* to me.  A second issue, with the first of the
real "meat", is collected to go out this week, after I've collected the
early "no such address" msgs.  Anyone with information (in particular
on the packet/message exchange protocols, uucp protocol 'g') is
encouraged to write to me at the address shewn below; the information
will be forwarded to interested parties.

Please *do not* post requests for information to the net; mail them to
me.  Please *do not* post information to the net; mail it to me also.
Thank you.  Thanks also to those who have snet information.

--
<std dsclm, copies upon request>	   Tanner Andrews, KI4PV
uucp:					...!decvax!ucf-cs!ki4pv!tanner