Does your PBX include a dial-a-wiretap ?

eli eli at vcvax1.UUCP
Sat Nov 9 00:37:55 AEST 1985

> How can one be sure that there isn't some
> magic code that allows one to listen in on ones neighbor - as is
> well known, early releases of UNIX had just such a boobytrap carefully
> hidden in the root password checking.

	Oh? This sounds interesting, what was the nature of this
	booby-trap? What was its intended use? Anyone know?

>           David I. Emery    Charles River Data Systems   617-626-1102
>           983 Concord St., Framingham, MA 01701.
> 	  uucp: decvax!frog!die

"Its so hard to live by the rules
	I never could and still never do" -- The pretenders

Elias Israel		VenturCom, Inc.
..!harvard!cybvax0!vcvax1!eli