RIACS uda50 driver hang

Greg Satz SATZ at SU-SIERRA.ARPA
Fri Nov 8 09:42:06 AEST 1985

I just booted the RIACS version of the uda50 driver on an ra80 on an
11/750 and the system hung. Sometimes the message "udintr: um_ubinfo ==
0" gets output on the console. This message is only printed on 750's
because of the VAX750 conditional.

This driver has run just fine on ra81s on both 750s and 780s for the
past 3 months. This is the first problem I have had with it. Maybe
someone who has seen this problem has already come up with a solution.

PS. This version of the driver was a version integrated with the BRL
version.
-------