Maintaining RCS files on different sites.

jack at boring.UUCP jack at boring.UUCP
Sat Oct 26 02:56:29 AEST 1985

We have the following problem:

We are working on a project on two different sites.
Once in a while, we exchange tapes with each other.
Then, for a week or so, we're busy with seeing which file was changed
where, wether files were changed on two places, etc.

Now for the question:
Does anyone know of a method to automate this?
I was personally thinking of something like an intelligent numbering
scheme for version numbers, in combination with a program
that compares two RCS files for equality, but I haven't worked it out yet.

Any help, hints, etc are appreciated, and, of course, I'll
summarize.
--
	Jack Jansen, jack at mcvax.UUCP
	The shell is my oyster.