converting to ditroff -- kern tables

Laura Creighton laura at l5.uucp
Wed Oct 30 18:08:59 AEST 1985

In article <134 at ucbjade.BERKELEY.EDU> edmoy at ucbopal.UUCP () writes:
>A company in Toronto (SoftQuad, I believe) has added a fairly sophisticated
>kerning scheme to ditroff.

If anybody is interested, SoftQuad is on the net. Send mail to
utzoo!sq!dns.  utzoo talks to a lot of sites -- one of which is ihnp4
and another of which is decvax.

--
Help beautify the world. I am writing a book called *How To Write Portable C
Programs*.  Send me anything that you would like to find in such a book when

Laura Creighton
sun!l5!laura		(that is ell-five, not fifteen)
l5!laura at lll-crg.arpa