code quality

Larry Baird baird at bsdpkh.UUCP
Wed Oct 23 01:53:38 AEST 1985

> I would like to point out one fact about software, companies contract
> many consultants, who very often write C software, it has been my
> experience in the past, where I have known several consultants
> who claimed to be "proficient in C and Unix", who's C code was rediculously
> clumsy, and contained indefinite logic problems, I have seen such software
> released.
>
> --
> 	Mikel Manitius  - ...{ihnp4|akguc|attmail|indra!koura}!codas!mikel

FLAME ON!!!!!!

If you would like people to consider your ideas, then I would suggest that
you enroll in an English grammar class.  I would suspect that based upon
your above sentence (if we can call it a sentence) that a jr. high school
level class would be appropriate.

FLAME OFF!!!!!
--

It may be that your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

uucp: ihnp4!bsdpkh!baird			Larry A. Baird  (lab)
uucp: {ihnp4!decvax,peora}!ucf-cs!baird		AT&T IS
arpa: baird.ucf-cs at csnet-relay			Orlando, FL
csnet:baird at ucf