POGSM

Barry Shein bzs%bostonu.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Thu Oct 31 23:03:58 AEST 1985

Forget I asked, forget the problem, lord am I embarrassed, those
of you that answered all had the right idea, a resource ran out is
all (MSGTQL). That's it, I'm going to law school...too many details
in this biz, already wore out two copies of dc figuring out sysv
tunable params (not a flame, I think they're fine, just take some
getting used to.) If anyone asks, tell them you have no idea where
I've gone...(RE: mysterious msgop blockage actually programmer
blockage.)

	-Too embarrassed to sign it, Boston University