Pagination in TTY driver

Sebastian Schmitz snoopy at ecrcvax.UUCP
Tue Sep 24 00:22:29 AEST 1985

I hate to tell you all this, but the lads at Queen Mary College
Computer Science have had a paginating tty driver for YEARS
(and they also do same with 4.2). It works very nicely (no more
'more's and 'page's...)

If you ask me nicely I will forward you their net address so
that you can ask them for it. I don't have it handy at the
moment.
--
  Love,
  Sebastian (Snoopy)

"You haven't done it, till you've done it with pointers"

\!mcvax\!unido\!ecrcvax\!snoopy /* N.B. valid csh address */