requests

Wayne Morrison tewok at umcp-cs.UUCP
Fri Apr 18 05:24:13 AEST 1986

In article <49 at brl-smoke.ARPA> mlaufer at bbncct.arpa (Michael Laufer) writes:
>>From:     Bruce Brolsma <brolsma at BBN-SPCA.ARPA>

>>> ...we should punish the offendors so horribly that word of what
>>> happens to you when you do this will become instant network folklore.
>>> I used to send such pinheads a few megabytes of mail manually, but
>>> maybe a tool that sends them 253 copies of SF-LOVERS every hour for
>>> three weeks is the right thing.
>
>>Each netmailer need make such mistakes only once or twice if, in reply, they
>>received a canned tutorial on the constituate parts of netdom, pathnames,
>>list-of-lists, requests, etc., etc.  I've not seen such a summary available
>>for distribution, but I'd sure like to see one.

Forgive me my ignorance and bad memory, but what exactly did this guy do?
I remember getting it, but I don't remember his original mail.  Could someone
please tell me what has angered someone so much, please?

"I love the feel of plastic.  It makes me hot!!!"	- T. J. Tarou

	Wayne Morrison				ARPA: tewok at brillig
	Parallel Computation Lab		UUCP: seismo!umcp-cs!tewok
	University of Maryland
	(301)454-7690