Requests/Crime and Punishment

JHodges at ddn2.arpa JHodges at ddn2.arpa
Sat Apr 19 08:38:11 AEST 1986

Okay,
So everyone agrees that at lest something ought to be done.
If there is any interest in getting a summary produced,
I volunteer to do it if I can get the cooperation of others
on the net.

If there is sufficient interest in this, let me know.
Perhaps Chuq can start things off by sending me a copy of
his "etiquette" document.
Would anybody be willing to volunteer some time on their host
for me to edit this thing? (I only have access to E-mail currently).
If not, I'll still do it!

Okay, let's get some ideas and suggestions for things that you would
like to see put into this document.  Also, specific actions that
the user can take to access groups and networks which are not
currently known to the NIC.

Oh yes.  Reply to me directly, okay?

Jim