Hayes auto call back

Mike Mc Namara mac at tflop.UUCP
Tue Apr 8 11:54:05 AEST 1986

	Ok, I'm sure you've heard it asked before, but does anyone have
	software that lets them run hayes smartmodem1200 in a call back
	mode?

	I want to have people dial in, talk to a program, which basically
	extracts an account name from them, then the program looks them
	up in a database, and if it is a real account, dials them back
	on a preagreed number, and execs login on the port.

	(Sounds like I'm implementing security... You got it!)

	(actually, the people here think it's for security... I live in a different
	dialing zone than I work, and calls from my home are long distance!
	If however, I install this ``SECURITY FEATURE'' then Work pays for
	calls to Work's machine!)