UUCP Information Query

Eric J. Rothfus eric at vcvax1.UUCP
Thu Apr 10 06:49:53 AEST 1986

[Does that line problem still exist? Or is this line useless?  Or both?]

About a week ago I posted a request for UUCP information.  Well, I
received numerous responses...all but a couple of which were requests
for a summary of responses.  So if you have any useful info about:

	o  UUCP setup (beyond normal documentation)
	o  UUCP error messages
	o  UUCP protocol(s)
	o  UUCP history
	o  Known UUCP system versions
	o  etc...

Please mail them to me if possible.

I Definitely WILL summarize to the net!

Also, does anyone out there archive net.bugs.uucp?  I would like to
look into organizing a bug/version list (sounds like an impossible
task doesn't it?  I'm young, I've got years...)

				Thanks Everyone,
						Eric
-----
Eric J. Rothfus
UUCP:  ...!{mit-eddie|harvard}!cybvax0!vcvax1!eric
TELE:  (617) 661-1230
USPS:  VenturCom, Inc.
       215 First Street
       Cambridge, MA  02142