job control, scheduling, and signals

John Owens jso at edison.UUCP
Wed Apr 30 01:29:04 AEST 1986

> 	What would be a more *elegant* way ??? It is a general
> 	facility within the system, and usable from within csh
> 	with a single keystroke !! [Wait till I get key mappings
> 	into csh.. than you can use your favorite emacs binding
> 	for the same purpose :-)]
>
> oZ

You can do that now.  The tstp key isn't a function of csh, but the
tty driver.  csh's just sitting in a wait() while your process is
running.  However, it has to be a single key.  Try
		stty susp ^A

	John Owens @ General Electric Company	(+1 804 978 5726)
	edison!jso%virginia at CSNet-Relay.ARPA		[old arpa]
	edison!jso at virginia.EDU				[w/ nameservers]
	jso at edison.UUCP					[w/ uucp domains]
	{cbosgd allegra ncsu xanth}!uvacs!edison!jso	[roll your own]